Welcome to the Someone With Beta Launch!!!
We are so excited to introduce you to the site. Getting it up and running has been a true labor of love for me and the entire Someone With team. We know it is still a work in progress and can’t thank you enough for your enthusiasm in helping us identify and work through some of the inevitable kinks!
As a reminder, we are “in Beta” which means that we are still testing systems (from site navigation, to ordering and shipping) as well as the user overall experience. We do not have anywhere near our full inventory, but will rely upon your feedback to address any systems issues to prepare for our full launch.
The primary goal of Someone With is to improve the shopping experience for women with breast cancer. We want to save time and ease the overall hassle of shopping for products most people know very little about. To that end, we have aggregated best-in class home health and medical products and created unique tools to support the search.
While on the site, we hope you:
- Find products that you loved, but had trouble getting (you won’t any more!)
- Find products you’ve not seen before
- Find our methods of search helpful, perhaps you’d like to try browsing by stage…
- Find it easy to share products with friends with our share tool
- Find our Live Chat tool helpful
- Check out our location tool
It would be great if you could help us improve the site.
- Give your feedback to other women – rate and review products you’ve used before
- Tell us about products you’d like to see or any recommendations at all! (Someone@Someonewith.com)
- Tell us about site ‘glitches’ (Help@SomeoneWith.com)
A few additional options…
- Would you like share your experience/story via our blog (How you told your children, How you chose your doctor/hospital, How you made the mastectomy/reconstruction decision(s), how exercise or diet eased your discomfort, etc…), if so, shoot us a note! (PR@SomeoneWith.com)
- Invite friends to take a look (Just forward them your invite with password and instructions).
- Order something and fill us in on that experience. Was the checkout process intuitive and quick? How long did it take to receive your item? Were you happy with how your items were packaged?
Please keep in mind this is an early look at the site and what it can do. In addition to all of the site’s tools, we are also connecting breast cancer survivors with one another and providing unique breast cancer survivor content through this blog and our Facebook page. Keep your eyes out for our expert columns and how-to videos such as prosthesis fittings and propper lymphedema sleeve use.
Thank you so much for your time and help! We’re certain that you’ll find products you want and need, but we will have so much more to offer in coming weeks. Please stay tuned!